Monday, September 22, 2008

Writing a Daily Diary

It is such a nice feeling to be able to write a daily diary.Kind of luxury i guess...After all a well maintained diary is a documentation of one's life.I started writing daily diary during my school days and kept the habit till.....I could afford to be honest enough to write EVERYTHING in my diary ;-) Say till second year of my college.Then there comes a phase in everyone's life when things are so complex that you can not even find words to write them.Things you have to be secretive about...things you can share and discuss with close ones but can not leave a written proof of it all.Thankfully that phase is over and now once again I am living comparatively simple,hassle-free life and I can afford to write a daily diary.So do you write a daily diary?? honestly??

2 comments:

Sachin said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Raja said...

can a simple phase ever return in life ?