Saturday, June 21, 2008

How To Save Money

How to save money?? This question is very popular and more so now with the inflation moving upwards day by day.I have noticed a strange tendency in myself nowdays to read all articles related to financial matters and watch all programmes on TV related to safe investment. Isn't it strange how media can make a happy-go-lucky type person like me to think about her future.News related to inflation and price-rise are so hyped that even a layman is worried about his money.But views expressed through various media are so contradictory that at the end, one gets even more confused.Elders say old fashioned modes to invest money are always a safe bet and peers say that at this age we should take more risks to make more money.Amidst all this I stand really confused about money management and keep asking myself one question..How to save money??

2 comments:

Lost_Hiker said...

I agree that we have become more confused on how to utilize our hard earned money especially working Sundays too :-), however what I did is that I have stopped reading all these financial news and have started buying things which I always desired (now I mean small things of desire and not BIG dreams). My point is since I can’t do anything to stop the inflation then I better stop thinking about it. Don't know if you will agree with me however it worked for me. Have a great Sunday!
http://underthesunandbelow.blogspot.com/

newfashionupdate said...

yes u r absolutely right mam. I read ur article HOW TO SAVE MONEY .And know that how to utilize our money. Presently I am new guy for media industry and MONEY EARNER ' too. UR article very helpful for me thanks a lot...